This attractive chess set includes our Parker Staunton with ebonized and boxwood pieces matched with the Queen's Gambit Chess Board. The Parker is one our exclusive designs with an old classic Staunton design and a handsome knight reminiscent of the older Jacque's sets. Pieces are heavily weighted for stability while billiard cloth pads give the pieces a soft feel and easy to slide across the chess board. This is a tournament size chess set with a 3.75" tall king and a 1.6" base.
This is the exact same chess board as seen in the finale chess game of The Queen's Gambit Netflix series produced by Rechapados Ferrer for the series. This attractive board features black stained poplar for the dark squares and natural ash burl for light squares. A decorative black, red, and orange weave delimiter separates the squares from the frame and the board is sealed in a matte finish. The squares are 2" and the chess board measures 19.5" overall and has felt pads on the bottom. The history and origin of the chess board with the Parker Staunton chess pieces will add a special interest and fund to every game you play.
- Ebonized & Natural Boxwood
- Pieces individually hand polished with solid lacquer and buffing wheel
- King Height: 3.75"
- King Base: 1.5"
- King Weight: 2.5 Ounces
- Chess Set Weight: 48 Ounces
- 2 spare queens are included for pawn promotion
- Green Baize Cloth Pads
- Material: Black Stained Poplar & Ash Burl Veneer & Wood Materials
- Finish: Polyurethane Matte Finish
- Decorative Delimiter Separating Squares & Frame
- Square Size: 2"
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 19.5" x .5"
- Imported from Spain, Rechapados Ferrer is the largest manufacturer and the most recognized name of high quality wood chess boards in the world