Have you seen this chess board before? This is the exact same chess board as seen in the finale chess game of The Queen's Gambit Netflix series produced by Rechapados Ferrer for the series (see the scene under the video tab). This attractive board features black stained poplar for the dark squares and natural ash burl for light squares. A decorative black, red, and orange weave delimiter separates the squares from the frame and the board is sealed in a matte finish. The squares are 2.125" and the chess board measures 21.5" overall and has felt pads on the bottom. The history and origin of the chess board will add a special interest and fund to every game you play.
- Material: Black Stained Poplar & Ash Burl Veneer & Wood Materials
- Finish: Polyurethane Matte Finish
- Decorative Delimiter Separating Squares & Frame
- Square Size: 2.125"
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 21.5" x .5"
- Imported from Spain, Rechapados Ferrer is the largest manufacturer and the most recognized name of high quality wood chess boards in the world