Napoleon and his military conquests have long been a favorite subject for theme chess sets. Imported from Italy, this beautiful chess set from Italfama renders Napoleon Bonaparte, his wife Josephine, and other key elements of his French army. This chess set is also available in a hand decorated version with features accentuated by hand painting.
Handcrafted by the skilled craftsmen at Italfama in Italy, this luxurious faux leather chess board and tray is the perfect solution for both playing chess and then storing the pieces when you don't want them sitting out. The sides of the storage tray have an attractive stamped leather pattern adding to the realistic look of a hand-tooled leather case. The board has an elegant black decorative design around the outside and a stitched ribbing edge. On the flipside of the chess board you will find a backgammon board and plastic checkers, dice, and doubling cube are included. Inside there are 32 felt lined compartments for storing chess pieces and two compartments for the plastic checkers. Together, this board and storage tray offers a unique and practical choice beyond the standard chess board.
- Material: Solid Cast Zinc, Brass & Nickel Plated
- King Height: 3.6"
- King Base: 1.125"
- Chess Set Weight: ~8 Lbs.
- Felt Pads with Embossed Italfama Logo
- Comes packaged in Italfama green and gold fancy cardboard box.
- Made in Italy
- Material: Faux Leather
- Square Size: 2"
- Overall Dimensions: 19" x 19" x 2.25"
- Backgammon Board on Flipside of Chess Board
- 32 Felt Lined Compartments for Chess Pieces
- Includes 30 Plastic Backgammon Chips
- Made in Italy